Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thank You

As many of you know I just overhauled this blog. One of the things I've added is a counter to see how many folks actually visit and I'm shocked! Apparently I've already had 60 visitors since Oct. 1st. So if you're a regular visitor let me know by leaving a comment on a blog entry you enjoy, I'd love to hear from you.
Also, if you're an Amazon.com shopper and are not currently making purchases to benefit another organization would you consider using my links here? It doesn't cost anything extra and I get 4% of your purchase in Amazon gift certificates which I intend to use to build my pastoral library. Again, thanks to everyone who read this. I hope it's a blessing to you.

2 comments:

sunrae said...

Your #1 fan!!!!

I love ya,
Your baby sis!

shweta kanhai said...

i am completely blessed ...thanks for ur postings